Products | Rock Solid Client Development Strategies Course
Rainmaking, Retainers, and Rock Solid Client Development Strategies: The Ultimate Model of Client Mastery
This comprehensive client development course consists of 6 one-hour audio modules covering 36 topics and includes a 50 page workbook.
Listen to this multi-module course on your commute or during your workout!
Who should invest in this course?
- Experienced recruiters who wish to get higher level fees, searches, and clients
- New recruiters with limited sales and client development experience
- Intermediate recruiters frustrated with mid-level contingency searches
Do you want to get higher fees and pursue higher level search assignments?
Have you thought about selling retainers or converting your desk to a retained model?
Are you frustrated with your current client relationships and looking for a step-by-step plan of action to finally get clients who see you as a trusted advisor?
Then consider investing in this comprehensive audio training which will lay out an entire action plan for you to achieve that, and more. This content-rich training program consists of 36 training modules and a comprehensive pdf learning guide and will help search consultants to:
- Sell at fees higher than your competitors
- Get in-bound calls from high margin client prospects through effective rainmaking
- Negotiate better terms and fees with clients
- Sell retainers (or exclusives)
- Talk to clients as a trusted advisor, moving away from commodity or vendor status
- Set the expectations for a long-term authority relationship with clients
- Convert to a full retainer model if appropriate for your niche
- Be prepared to handle any objection, concern, or problem scenario with your clients
- The Client Development Lifecycle Model: More Business, Better Business, All the Business
- First Contact Avenues with Client Prospects: Understand Key Concepts
- Differentiation & Unique Selling Proposition: Where it All Starts – What is your value?
- Posturing and Your Conversation Potential: Thought Model and How it Impacts Verbal Communication
- Niche Development: Seeking High Demand/Low Supply Pockets of Opportunity
- Five Paths to Getting New Business: Strategy Overview
- Points of Entry within Prospective Client Organizations
- Exploring the MPC: Advanced Concepts Beyond "WannaBuyaChicken"
- Leveraging First Contact: Harvesting All Avenues of Value with Client Prospects
- “We May Have a Need” - The Probing Question Model: W5H
- The Implication Quadrant: A Format for Intelligent Client Conversations
- Targeted Client Development Plans
- Retainer Search: an Overview & Assessing Your Odds
- First Conversation Avenues (without Cold Sales Calls)
- Rainmaking: Trade Journals
- Rainmaking: Business Journals
- Rainmaking: Getting Quotes & Mentions
- Rainmaking: Speaking at Trade Associations
- Rainmaking: Writing A Book For Your Niche
- Rainmaking: Social Media (beyond Twitter and Facebook) For Surprising Results
- Leveraging Rainmaking with High Level Referrals for Legitimate Reasons
- Selling Retainers (or Exclusives) Effectively
- In-Depth Fee Negotiation: Selling at Margins Higher Than Competitors
- After The “Yes”: Setting Client Expectations
- Managing Data with Clients: How to Organize It
- The Client Visit: Why, When, Variations, and How
- Taking Search Assignments: Advantage Multiplier with Performance Profile Documents
- Managing the Search Under Retainer: What is Different and Expected?
- Commencing Search Assignment: Creating The Search Plan
- Using Performance Profile Documents: With Candidates, Clients, and Interviews
- Interview Preps & Debriefs With Clients: Moving to Trusted Advisor Status
- Meeting with Higher Level Candidates: Increasing Stronger Bonds
- When Things Go Wrong With Your Clients: Saving The Relationship
- Creating a Working Plan for Pursuing Higher Level Assignments: Your Actionable Items
- Your Ultimate Goal: Meet The Chairman
- Leveraging Your Work for Maximum Profits
This curriculum is the same program that I deliver in my two-day "roll up your sleeves" client development seminars. Invest in this program and continue to use it as a reference guide as you develop clients.
My teaching is founded on the fact that I work a desk every day and bring in big fees with sophisticated clients. Everything I teach is what I am currently doing or have closely advised other recruiting firms. My last new client development conversation was very recent, not in 1985.This content is solid, proven, and battle-tested. If you are willing to work the program, you will achieve amazing results.